Expression of Interest for Employment/Student Placement
Careers with ConneXtions
Looking for work? Get ConneXted! Check out our current opportunities below.
Personal Assistants (Disability Support Workers) – Casual and Part-Time positions available
- Candidates need a driver’s licence and ability to successfully pass a national police check and working with children’s checks. Experience or qualifications in support work would be advantageous.
- We craft job roles to match people with people because we believe that this is the best possible outcome for the people we work with and for.
- We build a team of people to provide support around the individuals that we work for.
- The positions can be casual or permanent part time, and we may be able to offer a trainee-ship for Certificate III, Certificate IV, or Diploma where you earn a wage while becoming qualified in the sector.
See the position description below:
Wodonga – Advanced Practitioners – Direct Support Work – Casual and Permanent Positions
The successful candidates will work alongside people with disability and their support networks in an outcome focused, strength based, capacity building framework.
- Candidates with qualifications and experience in Allied Health, Disability Support, Education, Youth work and Attendant Care are encouraged to apply.
Apply by COB Friday the 29th March 2019.
If you would like to discuss one of these opportunities further, then please phone Teresa Law on (02) 6024-2460.
Apply by sending your completed Application form, resume, 1-page expression of interest letter, and 1-page personal profile to HR@ConneXtions.org.au. See the application form below: