Our Vision, Mission, and Values
At ConneXtions, we support self-direction and self-management and maximise resources by mobilising a person’s personal and community networks to support people to live full and meaningful lives.
Our Vision & Mission
To realise full participation, respect, support and belonging, for people with disabilities, to live the life of their choice, and be valued for who they are.
- Inclusion and belonging.
- Informed choice, control and courage.
- People leading and living with purpose.
- Creative thinking and disruptive innovation.
- People being the experts and leaders of their lives.
- Ongoing growth, reflection and learning.
- Partnering for sustainability.
- Work with people to identify their vision, strategies and networks available to achieve outcomes.
- Support people to realise their full potential and challenge and create opportunities to make this happen.
- Build the capability and capacity of people with disability and their personal networks to realise their life goals.
- Walk alongside people in their journey.
- Empower people to self-direct and self-manage.
- Challenge ourselves and others to continuously grow and think big.